It will be the resposibility of the delivery driver to:
- Check route paper work prior to leaving yard
- Ensure that he/she has correct trailer & tractor
- Sign into on board computer with route no & id
- Drive Safely & follow all DOT rules & regulations
- Deliver all product error free & in a timely manner
- Collect any monies due as indicated by invoice
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Upon return to yard empty trailer (consolidate at domiciles )
- Separate, sort & account for all invoices
- Place all money envelopes in the safe or route bag
- Verify & sign off on pick up slips
- Any other driver duties that may be assigned
Skill, Knowledge & Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of route delivery.
- Able to read & understand an invoice.
- Safe driving habits & driving record & acceptable MVR, able to lift 50+ pounds on a continuous basis.
- Customer Service attitude.
Physical Body Positions:
- Use of hands, arms, legs, eyes and voice.
- Requires basic communication and math skills. Must be able to comprehend industry terms. Computer literate, able to operate on board computer system
- Outside in all weather conditions.
- Tractor cab & inside trailer & customer premises including coolers & freezers
Education Required: High School or equivalent
Experience: Minimum two years driving experience with the proper license